A9 Technology® which is a breakthrough in the field of lubricants forms a highly protective residual film on all hot metal surfaces from 43°C/110°F upon all engines & transmissions & brings 39 performance enhancing features, thanks to A9 Technology®’s world-patented active components.
A9 Technology® has nothing in common with all kind of soluble additives available on international market because it is miscible and not soluble as any additive.
A9 Technology®, worldwide patented since 1991, is based on a cosmetic process & does not employ any solvents which make it exclusive with no competition.
A9 Technology® does not alter the design characteristics of the standard lubricant which is used strictly as a carrier & maintains any manufacturer’s warranty.
PERFORMANCE & SAVINGS
Once the A9 Technology® residual film is formed after a few hours of use, results are truly amazing & the very first outstanding benefits noticeable are :
- Considerable reduction of friction coefficient on moving metal parts by avoiding hard metal on metal contact, responsible for over 70% of engine wear (car manufacturers’ statistics) = THEREBY INCREASING MECHANICAL LIFE SPAN.
- Easy cold starts.
- Protects post treating system such as filter against particulates & catalytic converters.
- Equalises & optimises compression ratios.
- Proven reduction of fuel consumption by 5 to 10% & oil topping-up by 70 to 100%.
- Considerable increase in power output because of reduced friction.
- Once the residual film is formed, engines can be stored indefinitely, without corrosion, gumming up or binding.
- Mileage or duration of use : Increase, thanks to fuel savings. You can obtain up to 120 miles/200 km extra distance per full tank or 2 additional hours for fixed engines.
- Self-financing, savings exceed the cost of the next oil purchase.
A9 Technology®’s proven high reduction of toxic emissions (CO, HC, Nox, Particles) makes A9 Technology® the N°1 anti-pollution film forming lubricant in the world, actively contributing to cleaner air quality.
Petrol engines : 75% reduction of CO emissions at idle speed & 20 to 30% in city traffic.
Diesel engines : Average reduction of exhaust fumes by 40% during acceleration.
Produced to international standards, to which A9 Technology® is added, which does not alter the design characteristics of the lubricant, because it is NOT soluble, but MISCIBLE, A9 Technology® film forming lubricants are produced in France (EU) in ISO 9001-2008 & 14001-2004 approved facilities with a production capacity of 180.000 tons per year.
Now available worldwide, because like millions of motorists, we deserve it !